- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blondie - Eat To The Beat
- Write a Review
- #K59148 000000000 K59148000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing of this classic album from the new wave icons. Eat To The Beat is the fourth studi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing of this classic album from the new wave icons. Eat To The Beat is the fourth studio album by Blondie. It was certified Platinum in the United States, where it spent a year on the Billboard album chart. Although it peaked at #17, it was one of Billboard's top 10 albums of 1980. It also reached #1 on the United Kingdom album chart in October 1979 and was certified Platinum by the BPI. The album includes a diverse range of styles as pop, punk, reggae, and funk as well as a lullaby. Three singles were released in the UK from this album ("Dreaming", "Union City Blue" and "Atomic"). "The Hardest Part" was released as the second single from the album in the US instead of "Union City Blue".;Track List:1. Dreaming 3:08;2. The Hardest Part 3:42;3. Union City Blue 3:21;4. Shayla 3:58;5. Eat to the Beat 2:40;6. Accidents Never Happen 4:15;7. Die Young Stay Pretty 3:34;8. Slow Motion 3:28;9. Atomic 4:40;10. Sound-A-Sleep 4:18;11. Victor 3:19;12. Living in the Real World 2:53;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.