- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blondie - Plastic Letters
- Write a Review
- #L00769 000000000 L00769000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing of this classic album from the new wave icons. Plastic Letters is the second studi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing of this classic album from the new wave icons. Plastic Letters is the second studio album by Blondie, released in February 1978 on Chrysalis Records. It was the second and final Blondie album to be produced by Richard Gottehrer. "Denis", a cover of Randy & the Rainbows' 1963 hit "Denise", was a hit all over Europe, reaching #2 in March 1978 in the United Kingdom, and was also a hit in Australia, reaching #19. "(I'm Always Touched by Your) Presence, Dear" was the second single from the album, reaching #10 in the UK in May 1978. The song was written by the band's original bass guitar player Gary Valentine, shortly before he left for a solo career prior to the album being recorded (which necessitated Chris Stein playing bass as well as guitar). In fact, during recording, Blondie were still at their old label, Private Stock Records. The album peaked at #10 in the UK and has been certified Platinum by the BPI. The pink dress Debbie Harry wears in the cover art was designed by Anya Phillips.;Track List:1. Fan Mail 2:38;2. Denis 2:19;3. Bermuda Triangle Blues (Flight 45) 2:49;4. Youth Nabbed As Sniper 3:00;5. Contact in Red Square 2:01;6. (I'm Always Touched By Your) Presence Dear 2:43;7. I'm on E 2:13;8. I Didn't Have the Nerve to Say No 2:51;9. Love at the Pier 2:27;10. No Imagination 2:56;11. Kidnapper 2:37;12. Detroit 442 2:28;13. Cautious Lip 4:24;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.