- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bloodbound - Book Of The Dead (Clear Vinyl)
- Write a Review
- L33327 000000000 L33327000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/13/2018;Notes:Bloodbound was founded in summer 2004 by Tomas Olsson and Fredrik Bergh. Soon they recorded a demo and got a contract f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/13/2018;Notes:Bloodbound was founded in summer 2004 by Tomas Olsson and Fredrik Bergh. Soon they recorded a demo and got a contract for Europe and Asia instantly. The debut "Nosferatu" was released in 2006 and yielded best critiques. Consequently they played shows with bands like Sabaton, Arch Enemy, Pretty Maids and Evergrey. But 2006 was also characterized by line-up changes which didn't pass unnoticed, particularly as singer Urban Breed left Bloodbound after the tour to focus on his solo project. But soon Michael Bormann (ex-Jaded Heart) was found to fill the gap and so the second album "Book Of The Dead" was recorded and released in 2007. The result: position # 66 in the Swedish album charts. But shortly after the release of "Book Of The Dead" it became obvious - Michael´s other obligations did not allow enough time for Bloodbound. To play the already booked shows they could convince Urban Breed to return to the band.;Track List:1. Sign of the Devil;2. The Tempter;3. Book of the Dead;4. Bless the Unholy;5. Lord of Battle;6. Flames of Purgatory;7. Into Eternity;8. Black Heart;9. Black Shadows;10. Turn to Stone;11. Seven Angels;12. Rivers of Pain;13. The Tempter (Demo Version 2007);Special Attributes:CLEAR VINYL, 180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.