- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bloodhound Gang - Hooray For Boobies
- Write a Review
- K56774 000000000 K56774000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Hooray for Boobies is the third studio album by alt-rock band Bloodhound Gang, originally re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Hooray for Boobies is the third studio album by alt-rock band Bloodhound Gang, originally released in 1999. The album, produced by Jimmy Pop and Richard Gavalis, was the band's second release on Geffen Records following the gold-selling One Fierce Beer Coaster. The musical style of Hooray for Boobies is grounded in the alternative rock, rapcore, and electronica genres, with prominent rap-metal guitar riffs, samples, electronic instruments, and lyrics rife with toilet humor. The album received generally favorable reviews and was a commercial success. Hooray for Boobies effectively broke the Bloodhound Gang into the mainstream. The album initially debuted at #2 on the US Top Heatseekers chart, but managed to peak at #14 on the US Billboard 200. The album also hit #1 in Australia, Austria, and Germany.;Track List:1. I Hope You Die;2. The Inevitable Return of the Great White Dope;3. Mama's Boy;4. Three Point One Four;5. Mope;6. Yummy Down on This;7. The Ballad of Chasey Lain;8. R.S.V.P;9. Magna Cum Nada;10. The Bad Touch;11. The Cough Came with a Prize;12. Hell Yeah;13. This Is Stupid;14. A Lap Dance Is So Much Better When the Stripper Is Crying;15. 10 Coolest Things About New Jersey;16. Along Comes Mary
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.