- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BNQT - Volume 1
- Write a Review
- K59672 000000000 K59672000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. BNQT is an indie rock supergroup founded by members of Midlake and features Ben Bridwell (Band of Ho...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. BNQT is an indie rock supergroup founded by members of Midlake and features Ben Bridwell (Band of Horses), Jason Lytle (Granddaddy), Alex Kapranos (Franz Ferdinand), and Fran Healy (Travis). Their debut Dualtone release, Volume 1, highlights each guest singer and writer on two songs each, including two sung by Eric Pulido of Midlake. The resulting record is a collage of sound and a venture into uncharted territory for all members involved. The band (pronounced "Banquet") was formed after Pulido decided to reach out to members of bands they met on tour and create something that was different from anything they'd ever recorded different from the sounds each band had created for themselves. With Volume 1, a camaraderie flourishes and the music brings together several unique voices and talents.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.