- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boards of Canada - Trans Canada Highway
- #K63357 000000000 K63357000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/19/2013;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2006 EP from the Scottish Electronic duo. Following up the Campfire Headphase, an alb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/19/2013;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2006 EP from the Scottish Electronic duo. Following up the Campfire Headphase, an album which made it's way onto countless Best of 2005 lists, the enigmatic Boards of Canada sneak out of the shadows once more with an EP that recalls classics like 'A Beautiful Place in the Country' and 'Hi Scores.' Lovelorn clouds of analog melody, shuffle happy drum programming and deep, restless synth tones color the tunes, particularly head trippers 'Heard from Telegraph Lines' and 'Under the Coke Sign'.;Track List:1. Dayvan Cowboy;2. Left Side Drive;3. Heard from Telegraph Lines;4. Skyliner;5. Under the Coke Sign;6. Dayvan Cowboy [Odd Nosdam Remix]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.