- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bob Dylan - Bringing It All Back Home
- Write a Review
- K57824 000000000 K57824000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/17/2001;Notes:Bob's first foray into electric rock may had alienated his diehard folkie fans, but it changed popular music forever. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/17/2001;Notes:Bob's first foray into electric rock may had alienated his diehard folkie fans, but it changed popular music forever. Those legendary tracks include Subterranean Homesick Blues She Belongs to Me Maggie's Farm, and Love Minus Zero/No Limit, plus Mr. Tambourine Man It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), and It's All Over Now, Baby Blue. This LP is the MONO version.;Track List:1. Subterranean Homesick Blues;2. She Belongs to Me;3. Maggie's Farm;4. Love Minus Zero/No Limit;5. Outlaw Blues;6. On the Road Again;7. Bob Dylan's 115th Dream;8. Mr. Tambourine Man;9. Gates of Eden;10. It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding);11. It's All Over Now Baby Blue
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.