- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bob Marley - Confrontation
- Write a Review
- K57878 000000000 K57878000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing including original artwork. A posthumous collection produced by Rita Marley, based o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing including original artwork. A posthumous collection produced by Rita Marley, based on work left behind by Bob upon his death. Some of his best post Wailers work is here, with songs like "Buffalo Soldier," "Chant Down Babylon," and "Blackman Redemption." Bob Marley was a Jamaican reggae singer, song writer, musician, and guitarist who achieved international fame and acclaim. His music in the 70s established his worldwide reputation and produced his status as one of the world's best-selling artists of all time, with sales of more than 75 million records.;Track List:1. Chant Down Babylon 2:35;2. Buffalo Soldier 4:16;3. Jump Nyabinghi 3:43;4. Mix Up Mix Up 5:07;5. Give Thanks Praises 3:15;6. Blackman Redemption 3:33;7. Trench Town 3:12;8. Stiff Necked Fools 3:24;9. I Know 3:19;10. Rastaman Live Up! 5:23
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.