- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bobby Brown - Prayers Of A One Man Band
- Write a Review
- #K72985 000000000 K72985000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:We are very pleased to announce that our first release, Bobby Brown's magical "Prayers Of A One Man Band" will be avail...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:We are very pleased to announce that our first release, Bobby Brown's magical "Prayers Of A One Man Band" will be available December 6th in a limited 1000 vinyl run. Originally self-released by Bobby in 1982, it sees light for the first time in 33 years. Bobby is a multi-instrumentalist, inventor, mystical physicist and world traveler who has charmed everyone from Kenny Loggins to Philip K. Dick. "Prayers Of A One Man Band" places him along side The Beach Boys, Harry Partch, and Lindsay Buckingham as a true California visionary. The album, written and recorded entirely by Bobby on homemade instruments, is unlike any other in regards to scope and originality. It's swirling mix of synthesizers, wood percussion, Hawaiian folklore and new age poetry has captured the imagination of those lucky enough to come across it hiding in record stores and thrift shops. Bobby has remained a true drifter all the while, traveling from Hawaii to China to Russia where he performed in Red Square. This is an unprecedented release and an essential piece of music.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.