- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bobby Womack - Save the Children
- Write a Review
- L28380 000000000 L28380000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:'Save The Children' was Bobby Womack's only_x000D_ release for Dick Griffey's Solar Records. Produced_x000D_ by Womack,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:'Save The Children' was Bobby Womack's only_x000D_ release for Dick Griffey's Solar Records. Produced_x000D_ by Womack, Keg Johnson, Cecil and Kevin_x000D_ Womack and keyboard player Frank Hamilton, this_x000D_ was a fine attempt to straddle both Bobby's 60s_x000D_ soul-based and pop, while reflecting the influences_x000D_ of late 80s hip hop._x000D_ · Highlights include the snappy 'Baby I'm Back',_x000D_ 'She's My Girl' and 'Now We're Together' but it's on_x000D_ 'Too Close For Comfort', a ballad co-written with_x000D_ HT Payne, that Womack comes closest to_x000D_ rekindling the kind of sound found on some of the_x000D_ best-known tracks._x000D_ · The title track (not to be confused with similarly_x000D_ named songs by Marvin Gaye and The Intruders)_x000D_ reached the US R&B charts in late 1989. Of special_x000D_ note is the title track of Eddie Murphy's 1985_x000D_ album, 'How Could It Be', redone as the socially_x000D_ conscious 'How Can It Be'._x000D_ · Finally available again on LP, this hidden gem is a_x000D_ reminder of the greatness of one of R&B and_x000D_ Soul's finest singers, songwriters and performers.;Track List:1. Save the Children;2. Priorities;3. Too Close for Comfort;4. Baby I'm Back;5. She's My Girl;6. Free Love;7. How Can It Be;8. Tough Job;9. Now We're Together;10. Better Love (Everybody's Looking for a Better Love)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.