- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bombay Bicycle Club - I Had the Blues But I Shook Them Loose
- Write a Review
- K57999 000000000 K57999000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/24/2009;Notes:UK vinyl LP pressing. 2009 debut album from the British Alt-Pop band, a beautifully literate and ambitious release. Fro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/24/2009;Notes:UK vinyl LP pressing. 2009 debut album from the British Alt-Pop band, a beautifully literate and ambitious release. From the dizzying MBV/M83 swoops and morning-after ruefulness of the LP's opening song to the open-tuned, Appalachian folk feel of the record's closing track, the album thrums with subtle invention and quiet emotional intensity. Fans of Bloc Party, Broken Social Scene and Bon Iver will be utterly beguiled. Indie Rock rarely gets to enjoy it's innocence these days, but Bombay Bicycle Club knows that's exactly what makes it precious. Jamie and Jack formed Bombay Bicycle Club after spending their early teens trying to sneak into 18+ gigs together. They were dissuaded at first by Jamie's guitar playing Dad, Neill MacColl (son of Ewan, sister of Kirsty), who once told Jack he should become a plumber rather than a musician if he ever wanted to make a decent living. Then Neill heard the astonishing cache of songs Jack had amassed in his bedroom with Garageband and a cheap guitar, and instantly changed his mind, offering to produce Bombay Bicycle Club's first demos. Island.;Track List:1. Emergency Contraception Blues;2. Lamplight;3. Evening/Morning;4. Dust on the Ground;5. Ghost;6. Always Like This;7. Magnet;8. Cancel on Me;9. Autumn;10. The Hill;11. What If;12. The Giantess;13. [CD-ROM Track]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.