- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boncana Maiga - Koyma Hondo
- Write a Review
- L31081 000000000 L31081000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/16/2018;Notes:The Afro funk side of the Latin soul maestro. Born in Gao (Mali), Boncana Maïga is one of the most talented and popular...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/16/2018;Notes:The Afro funk side of the Latin soul maestro. Born in Gao (Mali), Boncana Maïga is one of the most talented and popular producers of West African. During a recording session in New York City at the beginning of the '80s with a lot of musicians from Puerto Rico, Venezuela, or Colombia, Maïga recorded few rare funky tracks with heavy breaks. Hot Casa reissue four rare tracks dedicated to dancefloor, recorded between 1978-1982. Includes a rare soundtrack for the oil company of Ivory Coast called "Petroci". Fully licensed Includes interview 45 rpm Remastered by The Carvery.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.