- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boogie Down Productions - By All Means Necessary
- Write a Review
- #K60518 000000000 K60518000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/04/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. By All Means Necessary is the second album from legenda...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/04/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. By All Means Necessary is the second album from legendary American hip hop group Boogie Down Productions, and was originally released in 1988. The murder of DJ Scott La Rock in 1987 had a profound effect on KRS-One, resulting in a drastic rethinking of his on-record persona. He re-emerged the following year with By All Means Necessary, calling himself The Teacher and rapping mostly about issues facing the black community. He refuses to allow the community to be stereotyped. His observations are sharp, lucid, and confident. Yet he doesn't fall prey to the peachiness that would mark some of his later work. There are some lighter moments in the battle-rhyme tracks, and a witty safe-sex rap in 'Jimmy'. This album is widely considered a landmark in political hip hop and is among the Source's 100 Best Rap Albums. The lyrics from this album have been sampled by everyone from Prince Paul to N.W.A.;Track List:1. My Philosophy;2. Ya Slippin';3. Stop the Violence;4. Illegal Business;5. Nervous;6. I'm Still #1;7. Part Time Suckers;8. Jimmy;9. T'cha - T'cha;10. Necessary
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.