- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Books - Lost and Safe
- Write a Review
- #K77403 000000000 K77403000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/29/2011;Notes:Lost and Safe, maintained the Books' reputation as a pioneering musical force, even as they flirted with traditional so...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/29/2011;Notes:Lost and Safe, maintained the Books' reputation as a pioneering musical force, even as they flirted with traditional song structures more than ever before. It would go on to be named Album of the Year by the highly influential music magazine, the Wire. As with the recently reissued Thought for Food and the Lemon of Pink, Lost and Safe is repackaged with dazzling new artwork and expanded to include lyrics for every song. Carefully and thoughtfully remastered from the original mixes by Zammuto at his new studio in Vermont, Lost and Safe now boasts an increased warmth and clarity.;Track List:1. A Little Longing Goes Away;2. Be Good to Them Always;3. Vogt Dig for Kloppervok;4. Smells Like Content;5. It Never Changes to Stop;6. An Animated Description of Mr. Maps;7. Venice;8. None But Shining Hours;9. If Not Now Whenever;10. An Owl with Knees;11. Twelve Fold Chain
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.