- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boscoe - Boscoe
- Write a Review
- #K83397 000000000 K83397000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Chicago's South Side was the absolute epicenter of African-American creativity. In any other city, at any other time, t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Chicago's South Side was the absolute epicenter of African-American creativity. In any other city, at any other time, they might've been a monstrously important band, but in the early 1970s, Boscoe was lost in the flurry of acts exploding musical genres to form "Great Black Music". While the Art Ensemble of Chicago, Sun Ra's Arkestra and Phil Cohran's Artistic Heritage Ensemble led the charge away from mainstream culture, past the borders and boundaries of commercial music, Boscoe's lone album was denied inclusion into the canon of Great Black Music only by it's obscurity. An outsider even in an outsider subculture. This is a fine album of Conscious Jazz Funk that sits somewhere between Last Poets, Bama The Village Poet and Antibalas releases.;Track List:1. Introduction 4:39;2. Writin' on the Wall 7:50;3. He Keeps You 4:15;4. We Ain't Free 7:55;5. If I Had My Way 4:20;6. I'm What You Need 4:07;7. Money Won't Save You 3:35;8. Now and Den 10:10
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.