- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boy 8-Bit - Still Killing
- Write a Review
- #K82184 000000000 K82184000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/01/2010;Notes:Over the last few years, BOY 8-BIT has become widely known as a "producer's producer". Blending ingenuity with pure tal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/01/2010;Notes:Over the last few years, BOY 8-BIT has become widely known as a "producer's producer". Blending ingenuity with pure talent and super attention to detail, he has found a unique way of bringing house music fans something they haven't heard anywhere else. Following his well received "Suspense Is Killing Me" EP, remixes slowly trickled in and a year or so later we've come up with a great little package! Kicking things off is PHILIPE DE BOYAR's gated, monster-synth dancefloor remix of the title track, which has been Boy 8-Bit's version of choice in the club for a long time. The ever-evolving producer MEMORY TAPES gives us a totally unique remix of "Cricket Scores," flipping dreamy synths into death metal inspired double kickdrum madness. Guaranteed to blow a few minds. In an inspired move, Helskinki's OBI BLANCHE features a beautiful live saxophone melody on his mix of "Bulbs Burn Out," dropping it into a moving, breathing kick house banger with just the right amount of sax. Boy 8-Bit takes over the B-side with his own remix of "Cricket Scores" featuring a brilliant synthline that's like half disco half techno flavor. And lastly, "Ghost House," his sequel / brother to "Suspense Is Killing Me." Simply an awesome track that touches on influences from classic rave to breakbeat. Vinyl features a full color sleeve with artwork by Nicholas Grazin. Vinyl is full color picture sleeve & some nice details (spot varnish).
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.