- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brandon Flowers - The Desired Effect
- K61133 000000000 K61133000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 solo album by The Killer's frontman. Almost five years since the release of his critically accl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 solo album by The Killer's frontman. Almost five years since the release of his critically acclaimed solo debut, Flamingo, Flowers' solo return follows a time of continued huge success with his band The Killers, who released the global chart-topping album Battle Born in 2012, as well as the greatest hits collection Direct Hits in 2013, selling out the likes of Wembley Stadium and Madison Square Garden while continuing to headline major festivals around the world. Desired Effect was produced by Ariel Rechtshaid and Brandon Flowers and mixed by Alan Moulder. The album debuted at #1 on the UK Albums Chart making it Flowers' sixth overall UK number one record.;Track List:1. Dreams Come True;2. Can't Deny My Love;3. I Can Change;4. Still Want You;5. Between Me and You;6. Lonely Town;7. Diggin' Up the Heart;8. Never Get You Right;9. Untangled Love;10. The Way It's Always Been
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.