- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brian Eno - Ship
- Write a Review
- #K63368 000000000 K63368000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release. The Ship is Brian Eno's first solo record since 2012's Grammy-nomin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release. The Ship is Brian Eno's first solo record since 2012's Grammy-nominated Lux. Originally conceived from experiments with three dimensional recording techniques and formed in two, interconnected parts, The Ship is almost as much musical novel as traditional album. Eno brings together beautiful songs, minimalist ambience, physical electronics, omniscient narratives and technical innovation into a single, cinematic suite. The result is the very best of Eno, a record without parallel in his catalog. The album opens with the 21-minute eponymously titled 'The Ship' on which Eno's cyclically sung sea-chant builds in ominous drama, followed by 'Fickle Sun', a song in three movements. The first continues where 'The Ship' left but with Eno's voice sounding more upfront, determined, even despairing. The albums finale is a Lou Reed penned cover of The Velvet Underground's 'I'm Set Free', a band who were famously credited by Eno as the inspiration behind his early music explorations as an art student.;Track List:1. The Ship Part 1 Brian Eno 13:25;2. The Ship Part 2 Brian Eno 7:55;3. Fickle Sun (I) Brian Eno 17:40;4. Fickle Sun (II) the Hour Is Thin Brian Eno 2:43;5. Fickle Sun (III) I'm Set Free Brian Eno 5:13;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.