- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
British Sea Power - Let The Dancers Inherit The Party
- Write a Review
- #K59201 000000000 K59201000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 studio album by British Sea Power. Recording for the album primarily took place in Brighton at ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 studio album by British Sea Power. Recording for the album primarily took place in Brighton at Brighton Electric Recording Studios, with additional recording and mixing at Voltaire Road Studios in Clapham. Early work on the album, including recording and songwriting, was done in diverse locations including Lympne Castle and on Skye. At the end of 2016, the band ran a crowd-funding campaign to enable them to release the album. British Sea Power formed in 2000. The wide-ranging nature of their material has led critics to liken their sound to a variety of groups, from The Cure and Joy Division to the Pixies and Arcade Fire. The band are famed for their live performances, the unusual lyrical content of their songs and the adventurous choice of locations for some of their shows.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.