- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
British Sea Power - Sea of Brass
- Write a Review
- #K74366 000000000 K74366000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing including six bonus tracks. 2015 release from the British band. Having toured Britain ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing including six bonus tracks. 2015 release from the British band. Having toured Britain with full, competition-standard brass orchestras, including a sell-out night in the main hall at London's Barbican Centre, British Sea Power - described by The Sunday Times as "the best band in Britain" - now present Sea Of Brass, a studio album born out of these live brass-backed shows. Including re-workings of much loved tracks from previous albums including 'Machineries Of Joy', 'Valhalla Dancehall' and 'Do You Like Rock Music?' the studio versions of the brass arrangements were recorded with the Foden's Band, a renowned Cheshire-based brass ensemble, formed in 1900. Foden's Band have won numerous international prizes and in 2012 won a rare brass-band double, being crowned both British Open champions and National Champions of Great Britain.;Track List:1. Heavenly Waters;2. Once More Now;3. Alberts Eyes;4. Atom;5. A Light Above Descending;6. Machineries of;7. Joy;8. When a Warm Wind Blows Through the Grass;9. The Great Skua;10. Waving Flags;11. No Need to Cry;12. Smallest Church;13. Lights Out for Darker Skies;14. Wooden Horse;15. Lately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.