- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bruce Cockburn - Bone on Bone
- Write a Review
- #K57908 000000000 K57908000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the veteran Canadian singer/songwriter. Bone On Bone is Cockburn's first al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the veteran Canadian singer/songwriter. Bone On Bone is Cockburn's first album since 2011's Small Source Of Comfort. "There have been so many times in my life when an invitation has come from somewhere... The cosmos... The divine... to step out of the familiar into something new. I've found it's best to listen for and follow these promptings. The song is really about that. You can stay with what you know or you can pack your bag and go where you're called, even if it seems weird - even if you can't see why or where you'll end up." - Bruce Cockburn.;Track List:1. States I'm in;2. Stab at Matter;3. Forty Years in the Wilderness;4. Cafe Society;5. 3 Al Purdys;6. Looking and Waiting;7. Bone on Bone;8. Mon Chemin;9. False River;10. Jesus Train;11. Twelve Gates to the City
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.