- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bruno Major - A Song For Every Moon
- Write a Review
- #K48894 000000000 K48894000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the London-based singer/songwriter. Twelve months ago, Bruno Major set himself the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the London-based singer/songwriter. Twelve months ago, Bruno Major set himself the lofty task of writing, recording and releasing a song every month for a year, A Song For Every Moon is a collections of those songs. The culmination of a year's hard work, it stands as a soulful testament to Bruno's promise, and to his ability as a songwriter. An exquisite package of stripped-back R&B and folk, it drifts slowly from mood to mood like pages in a diary: There's blissed-out romance ("Wouldn't Mean a Thing"), wistful melancholy ("Places We Won't Walk"), and, in the end, some clarity ("On Our Own"). "I know the world is a beautiful place/But we're on our own," he sings on the existential final cut. "We're on our own.";Track List:1. Wouldn't Mean a Thing;2. There's Little Left;3. The First Thing You See;4. Easily;5. Home;6. Like Someone in Love;7. Just the Same;8. Second Time;9. Fair-Weather Friend;10. Places We Won't Walk;11. Cold Blood;12. On Our Own
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.