- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buddy Holly - Second Album
- Write a Review
- #K60622 000000000 K60622000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:EU-only 180 gm vinyl LP pressing including two bonus tracks and digital download. This vinyl edition includes Holly's e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:EU-only 180 gm vinyl LP pressing including two bonus tracks and digital download. This vinyl edition includes Holly's eponymous second LP, BUDDY HOLLY, which was first released by Brunswick Records on February 20, 1958. The album is overflowing with such catchy melodies that listeners will probably start humming along the first time they hear them. Most brilliantly of all is how these songs are rendered in the simplest of terms, with a rolling drum beat or a rhythm guitar solo whose tone couldn't be improved by any amount of studio electronics or multi-track retakes. In addition to the original masterpiece, this WaxTime collector's item contains two bonus tracks. Perhaps the most extraordinary aspect of Buddy Holly's work is that although he died fifty-six years ago, his records still sound so fresh.;Track List:1. I'm Gonna Love You Too;2. Peggy Sue;3. Look at Me;4. Listen to Me;5. Valley of Tears;6. Ready Teddy;7. Now We're One;8. Everyday;9. Mailman Bring Me No More Blues;10. Words of Love;11. (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care;12. Rave On;13. Little Baby;14. Ting-a-ling
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.