- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bullet for My Valentine - Venom
- Write a Review
- #K62219 000000000 K62219000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Double 150gm vinyl LP pressing with exclusive lenticular cover. 2015 album from the Welsh metal band. Over the course o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Double 150gm vinyl LP pressing with exclusive lenticular cover. 2015 album from the Welsh metal band. Over the course of their career, Bullet for My Valentine has sold millions of records, amassed a worldwide army of fans, garnered hundreds of millions of video/track streams, appeared on dozens of magazine covers and received mass critical praise for their highly-influential albums. Produced by Carl Bown and Colin Richardson (Slipknot, Machine Head, Trivium) at Metropolis Studio in London, Venom is an unrelenting, fierce step forward for Bullet for My Valentine. Their heaviest record to date sinks it's teeth into listeners with a powerful delivery by vocalist/guitarist Matt Tuck, ferocious riffs by guitarist Michael "Padge" Paget and rapid-fire rhythm courtesy of drummer Michael "Moose" Thomas.;Track List:1. "V";2. No Way Out;3. Army of Noise;4. Worthless;5. You Want a Battle? (Here's a War);6. Broken;7. Venom;8. Harder the Heart;9. Skin;10. Hell or High Water;11. Pariah;12. Playing God;13. Run for Your Life;14. In Loving Memory;15. Raising Hell;Special Attributes:DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.