- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bumblefoot - Little Brother Is Watching
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K59792 000000000 K59792000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Reissue. Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the tenth studio album by recording artist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal. Litt...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Reissue. Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the tenth studio album by recording artist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal. Little Brother Is Watching was his first solo album of original material since 2008's Abnormal. The album was composed, produced, recorded, mixed and mastered entirely by Bumblefoot himself in his in-home studio, and features Dennis Leeflang on drums. Thal stated that Queen, David Bowie, George Harrison and Iron Maiden were influences for the album, as well as Stevie Wonder, Manowar, and Guns N' Roses. Thal mentioned going to a David Bowie exhibit at a museum in Brazil was the catalyst for him to start writing while on the road with Guns N' Roses.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.