- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bush - Sixteen Stone
- Write a Review
- K57082 000000000 K57082000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Under the guidance of Clive Langer and Alan Winstanley - the kings of early-'80s British pop - Bush turn in an album th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Under the guidance of Clive Langer and Alan Winstanley - the kings of early-'80s British pop - Bush turn in an album that follows all the rules and sounds of American hard rock, specifically Nirvana and Pearl Jam. The group's two major hits, "Everything Zen" and "Little Things," are slick, assured professional replications of Nirvana's trademarks, but Bush also have a flair for big hooks and in Gavin Rosedale, a front man who has movie star charisma, all elements that turn Sixteen Stone into successful pop-grunge. A remastered LP version was released in 2014.;Track List:1. Everything Zen;2. Swim;3. Bomb;4. Little Things;5. Comedown;6. Body;7. Machinehead;8. Testosterone;9. Monkey;10. Glycerine;11. Alien;12. X-Girlfriend;Special Attributes:REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.