- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Call Super - Arpo
- Write a Review
- #K58381 000000000 K58381000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Double LP version. Cut and mastered by Matt Colton at Alchemy. Call Super is back with his album Arpo. Another mesmeriz...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Double LP version. Cut and mastered by Matt Colton at Alchemy. Call Super is back with his album Arpo. Another mesmerizing environment of restless beauty that refuses to conform too much else beyond his own work it affirms Call Super's place as one of the most remarkable contemporary musicians working today. The album follows JR Seaton's highly-acclaimed, 2014 debut album Suzi Ecto (HTH 029CD, 2014). Earlier in February of 2017, Call Super released the mix Fabric 92 (FABRIC 183CD) as part of the London club Fabric's series, receiving critical acclaim from Resident Advisor amongst others. Call Super's highly-anticipated second album Arpo is presented on Houndstooth, the artist-led label from London's renowned Fabric nightclub and label. Cut and mastered by Matt Colton at Alchemy Manufactured at Optimal-Media, Germany.;Special Attributes:2 PACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.