- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Calvin Love - Ecdysis
- Write a Review
- #K83349 000000000 K83349000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Canadian songwriter Calvin Love returns with a follow up to his acclaimed 2015 album Super Future wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Canadian songwriter Calvin Love returns with a follow up to his acclaimed 2015 album Super Future with the new EP Ecdysis. You may not have heard of Love yet but his myth is fast growing beyond his Alberta roots. Calvin is a self-proclaimed student of David Lynch and Jim Jarmusch soundtracks which clearly bleeds through his songs that explore the darkest corners of the human psyche while still maintaining a pop gloss. Suave and imposing he casts a long trench coated shadow as if he were Gambit or Rick Deckard. While his hometown contemporaries Mac Demarco and Sean Nicholas Savage sometimes seem unavoidable in the music press Calvin has become something of a best kept secret. Title Ecdysis is the process of shedding an old skin to facilitate growth. Calvin explains "During the demoing process, I pulled five songs from a batch that comprises my next LP and I decided to release them as an EP. I envision these songs like a bridge from my previous methods of working, to a path to something new and evolved. This is my absolute best work. It was a very terrifying process but now it is done it was all worth it."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.