- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Can - Monster Movie
- Write a Review
- #K61652 000000000 K61652000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:MONSTER MOVIE, Can's debut album was originally recorded and released in 1969. The use of improvisation, experimentatio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:MONSTER MOVIE, Can's debut album was originally recorded and released in 1969. The use of improvisation, experimentation, editing and layering of sounds set a standard for Can's subsequent albums in the early 1970s, which were seminal to the freewheeling avant-garde style dubbed 'krautrock' by the British music press.;Track List:1. Father Cannot Yell;2. Mary Mary So Contrary;3. Outside My Door;4. You Doo Right
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.