- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Career Suicide - Machine Response
- Write a Review
- #K73529 000000000 K73529000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Writhing, sneering, tight cornered Machine Response is the only acceptable fol...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Writhing, sneering, tight cornered Machine Response is the only acceptable follow up to the blistering and landmark Attempted Suicide by Career Suicide. After nearly ten years of beating around the bush, casually playing around the world and drip-releasing music along the way, the band is backed by their best lineup ever, ready to break back through themselves with this new full length. This album veers in and out of pure speed, bursts of melody, and chunky tempo shifts, indenting the long standing influence of early '80s USHC, late '70s punk, and a peppering of '60s swagger, with their own clearly developed style. Dallas Good (Sadies, Andre Williams, John Doe, Half Japanese, Elevator and a million more) presents a magnificently essential second guitar and lead presence a screaming contribution by great friend and long-time supporter of the band, Souichi Hisatake (Forward, GISM, Insane Youth, Gudon, etc), cracks up your brain. Artwork was made in collaboration with Ryan Tong of S.H.I.T. and Toronto's life-giving Faith / Void. This thundering recording, once again helmed by Jon Drew, decorated and limitless in his pursuit of smooth hearing loss, provides the most damaging clarity Career Suicide have been captured to date.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.