- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carissa's Wierd - You Should Be At Home Here [Brown Vinyl]
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K69665 000000000 K69665000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/12/2010;Notes:Long out of print second album from the much beloved and sorely missed Seattle indie-rock band that featured members of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/12/2010;Notes:Long out of print second album from the much beloved and sorely missed Seattle indie-rock band that featured members of Band of Horses and Grand Archives. Produced by Chris Walla of Death Cab for Cutie. Available for the first time on vinyl. Double LP, first pressing on brown vinyl.;Track List:1. Brooke Daniels Tiny Broken Fingers;2. The Color That Your Eyes Changed with the Color of Your Hair;3. Halfway Spoken Heart That Feels Comfort in Everything Until It Disappea;4. A Loose Hair Falls Into a Glass of Water Without Ice;5. Fear Not My Friend for Tonight We Ride;6. Blessed Arms That Hold You Tight Freezing Cold and Alone;7. All Apologies and Smiles Yours Truely Ugly Valentine;8. The Ghost of a Dead Hummingbird Flying Around the Room;9. The Part About the Vine That's Growing Through the Window and Reaching;10. You Should Be at Home Here;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.