- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carrie Underwood - Cry Pretty
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L42604 000000000 L42604000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Limited pink vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release, the sixth studio album from multi-platinum global superstar and seven-tim...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Limited pink vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release, the sixth studio album from multi-platinum global superstar and seven-time Grammy Award winner Carrie Underwood. The album marks the first co-producing effort by Underwood, who partnered with David Garcia for the record. Underwood says: "At this point in my career, I feel stronger and more creative than ever. I think you can hear that in this new album. It's emotional, it's soulful, it's real, and we also have some fun on there too. I hope everyone loves it as much as I have loved making it." Carrie Underwood rose to fame as the winner of the fourth season of American Idol in 2005.;Track List:1. Cry Pretty (Underwood Hillary Lindsey Liz Rose Lori McKenna);2. Ghosts on the Stereo (Lindsey Tom Douglas Andrew Dorff);3. Low (Underwood David Garcia Lindsey);4. Backsliding (Underwood Garcia Lindsey);5. Southbound (Underwood Garcia Josh Miller);6. That Song That We Used to Make Love to (Lindsey Jason Evigan);7. Drinking Alone (Underwood Garcia Brett James);8. The Bullet (Marc Beeson Andy Albert Allen Shamblin);9. Spinning Bottles (Underwood Garcia Lindsey);10. Love Wins (Underwood Garcia James);11. End Up with You (Lindsey Brett McLaughlin Will Weatherly);12. Kingdom (Underwood Destefano Dave Barnes);13. The Champion (Feat. Ludacris) (Underwood James Destefano Christopher Bridges);Special Attributes:PINK, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.