- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carrie Underwood - Storyteller
- Write a Review
- K54160 000000000 K54160000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the fifth album from the country/pop music superstar. Storyteller includes the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the fifth album from the country/pop music superstar. Storyteller includes the hit single 'Smoke Break'. Carrie Underwood emerged from the promise of her 2005 American Idol win to become a true multi-format, multi-media superstar, spanning achievements in music, television, and film. A seven-time Grammy Award winner, she has amassed nearly 100 major honors, sold more than 56 million records worldwide, and recorded 21 #1 singles, 11 of which she co-wrote. The first female artist to be twice named the Academy of Country Music's Entertainer of the Year, Underwood was recognized as Pollstar's top female country touring artist for her headlining tours in 2008, 2010, and 2012. Her four studio albums, Some Hearts, Carnival Ride, Play On, and Blown Away - each certified multi-Platinum or Platinum, and each an American Music Awards winner as Country Album of the Year - tallied 38 weeks at #1 on Billboard's Top Country Albums chart with songs that have been streamed more than 1.4 billion times worldwide.;Track List:1. Renegade Runaway;2. Dirty Laundry;3. Church Bells;4. Heartbeat;5. Smoke Break;6. Choctaw County Affair;7. Like I'll Never Love You Again;8. Chaser;9. Relapse;10. Clock Don't Stop;11. The Girl You Think I Am;12. Mexico;13. What I Never Knew I Always Wanted;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.