- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Catfish & the Bottlemen - The Ride
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K54675 000000000 K54675000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the sophomore album from the British indie band. Catfish and the Bottlemen for...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the sophomore album from the British indie band. Catfish and the Bottlemen formed in Llandudno, North Wales in 2007. Their first album, 2014's The Balcony, reached #10 in the UK Albums Chart. The band have toured in UK, Europe, North America, and Australia and have featured in a number of festivals including Glastonbury, Latitude, Reading and Leeds, T in the Park, Governors Ball, and Bonnaroo. They won their first Brit Award for British Breakthrough act in February 2016. Led by the standout single "Soundcheck" and the fan favorite live track "7," The Ride features 11 new Catfish And The Bottlemen tracks, and expect nothing but some good ol' fashioned rock 'n' roll from these Brits.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.