- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Charles Bradley - Victim of Love
- Write a Review
- K54935 000000000 K54935000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/02/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the veteran R&B vocalist AKA the 'Screaming Eagle of Soul'. Bradley and writer/pro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/02/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the veteran R&B vocalist AKA the 'Screaming Eagle of Soul'. Bradley and writer/producer/multi-instrumentalist Thomas "TNT" Brenneck returned to Dunham studios and have recorded the most exciting Daptone release to date. On this album, Bradley moves past his "Heartaches and Pain" to the great promise of hope and love. Though quite at home among the music that has affirmed Daptone as the world's #1 authority on Soul Music, Victim of Love proves to be a genre-bending masterpiece, picking up where the early 70's Temptations left off and edging boldly forward into psychedelic soul exploration.;Track List:1. Strictly Reserved for You;2. You Put the Flame on It;3. Let Love Stand a Chance;4. Victim of Love;5. Love Bug Blues;6. Dusty Blue;7. Confusion;8. Where Do We Go from Here;9. Crying in the Chapel;10. Hurricane;11. Through the Storm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.