- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Charles Cohen - Brother I Prove You Wrong
- Write a Review
- #K83203 000000000 K83203000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Composer, improviser, and Buchla Music Easel master Charles Cohen returns to Morphine with a suite of material recorded...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Composer, improviser, and Buchla Music Easel master Charles Cohen returns to Morphine with a suite of material recorded in 2014. In keeping with the timbre spectrum of his semi-modular system, Brother I Prove You Wrong is built around pointillist analog tones - Cohen's cosmic "beeps and boops" - that swarm and scatter in mesmeric patterns across four sides. Moving through surrealistic textural overlays and industrial miasma, the album's nine tracks reveal a more introspective and personal side of the artist, following a retrospective LP trilogy released via Morphine in 2013 (The Middle Distance (DOSER 019 LP), Group Motion (DOSER 020 LP), Music for Dance and Theater (DOSER 021 LP)). Those assembled works, dating back to the late '70s, quickly became essential listening and brought Cohen - at the time largely unknown outside Philadelphia's experimental circuit - to critical renown. Brother I Prove You Wrong was recorded in Berlin in September 2014 using the Buchla Music Easel, with production help and support from Rabih Beaini. Mastered by Neel and curated and designed by Tank Boys cover art by Nathalie du Pasquier.;Track List:1. Cloud Hands;2. Sacred Mountain;3. Visitors of the Sacred Mountain;4. The Boy and the Snake Dance;5. Mankind and Mannequins;6. Formation of Matter;7. Beirut;8. Cold War II;9. Go Deeper and Listen
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.