- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cheap Trick - Dream Police
- Write a Review
- #K64492 000000000 K64492000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Dream Police is the fourth studio album by Cheap Trick. It was released in 1979, and was t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Dream Police is the fourth studio album by Cheap Trick. It was released in 1979, and was their third release in a row produced by Tom Werman. It is the band's most commercially successful studio album, going to #6 on the Billboard 200 chart and being certified platinum within a few months of it's release. Dream Police shows the band expanding into longer, more complex songs and incorporating orchestration on several tracks. The album's title track became a Top 30 hit for the band. "Voices" was also a hit, reaching #32 on the Billboard chart. Near the end of "Gonna Raise Hell" the orchestra is citing a snippet from "Heaven Tonight".;Track List:1. Dream Police 3:53;2. Way of the World 3:39;3. The House Is Rockin' (With Domestic Problems) (Album Version) 5:12;4. Gonna Raise Hell (Album Version) 9:20;5. I'll Be with You Tonight 3:52;6. Voices 4:22;7. Writing on the Wall 3:26;8. I Know What I Want (Album Version) 4:29;9. Need Your Love 7:39;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.