- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cheap Trick - Heaven Tonight
- Write a Review
- #K64477 000000000 K64477000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Heaven Tonight is Cheap Trick's third studio album, released in 1978. Heaven Tonight is considered...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Heaven Tonight is Cheap Trick's third studio album, released in 1978. Heaven Tonight is considered Cheap Trick's best album by many fans and critics and it remains their best known studio full length release. While their debut album Cheap Trick showed the band's darker, rawer side and In Color explored a lighter, more pop-oriented persona, Heaven Tonight combined both elements to produce a hook-filled pop-rock album with an attitude. Popular songs from this album include the anthemic "Surrender", "Auf Wiedersehen", the title track, and a cover of The Move's "California Man". Heaven Tonight is also known as the first album ever recorded with a 12-string electric bass.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.