- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chilly Gonzales - Chambers
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K69482 000000000 K69482000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Canadian pianist and entertainer Chilly Gonzales returns with Chambers, his much anticipated follow-up to Solo Piano II...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Canadian pianist and entertainer Chilly Gonzales returns with Chambers, his much anticipated follow-up to Solo Piano II. Since the release of Solo Piano II, Gonzales composed the best-selling book of easy piano pieces Re-Introduction Etudes, produced and released Octave Minds, the piano-meets-electronica album with Boys Noize and, most importantly devoted himself to finding a modern take on chamber music. The result is Chambers, an album for piano and string quartet (and a few surprises along the way). Inspired by the deepending relationship with Hamburg's Kaiser Quartett, the album re-imagines Romantic-era chamber music as today's addictive pop. Gestures from rap, ambient, easy listening and the avant-garde co-exist as always in Chilly Gonzales' musical universe - this time with strings attached.;Track List:1. Prelude to a Feud;2. Advantage Points;3. Sweet Burden;4. Green's Leaves;5. Freudian Slippers;6. Solitaire;7. Odessa;8. Sample This;9. The Difference;10. Cello Gonzales;11. Switchcraft;12. Myth Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.