- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Christina Aguilera - Stripped
- Write a Review
- #K57061 000000000 K57061000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/03/2002;Notes:Vinyl 2 LP. Proving she's no kid any more, Christina Aguilera's second album, 2002's "Stripped," is dripping in sexuali...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/03/2002;Notes:Vinyl 2 LP. Proving she's no kid any more, Christina Aguilera's second album, 2002's "Stripped," is dripping in sexuality, from the topless photo on the gatefold cover to the proactive lyrics set to lusty R&B rhythms. More than mere titillation for it's own sake, Aguilera's album harnesses her vocal prowess showing great mastery over her self-titled freshman release. The hit single "Beautiful" rocketed up to a peak spot of #2 on the Billboard Hot 100, while also earning her a Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance. The album spawned 4 more hits in "Can't Hold Us Down," "Fighter," "The Voice Within" and "Dirrtty." A slew of guest appearances and production work includes Redman, Lil' Kim, Alicia Keys, Eve and Steve Morales. With 20 tracks filling a CD, this original vinyl pressing was forced onto 2 LPs.;Track List:1. Stripped [Intro];2. Can't Hold Us Down;3. Walk Away;4. Fighter;5. Primer Amor [Interlude];6. Infatuation;7. Love's Embrace [Interlude];8. Loving Me 4 Me;9. Impossible;10. Underappreciated;11. Beautiful;12. Make Over;13. Cruz;14. Soar;15. Get Mine Get Yours;16. Dirrty;17. Stripped Pt. 2;18. The Voice Within;19. I'm Ok;20. Keep on Singin' My Song
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.