- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chrome - Red Exposure
- Write a Review
- K59295 000000000 K59295000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:The newly remastered re-issue of the 1980 classic that was the European debut for the San Francisco duo - now available...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:The newly remastered re-issue of the 1980 classic that was the European debut for the San Francisco duo - now available for a limited time on colored vinyl with full color inner sleeve!;Track List:1. New Age 3:10;2. Rm. 101 2:11;3. Eyes On Mars 3:36;4. Jonestown 2:30;5. Animal 2:55;6. Static Gravity 3:20;7. Eyes In The Center 4:06;8. Electric Chair 4:21;9. Night Of The Earth 4:16;10. Isolation 4:37
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.