- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ciao Bella Italian Girl Singers / Various
- Write a Review
- K60618 000000000 K60618000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing of this 2015 collection. The 1960s girl-pop compilations on the occasional Ace Intern...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing of this 2015 collection. The 1960s girl-pop compilations on the occasional Ace International and Big Beat International imprints rank among their most popular releases of recent years. Having hit upon a winning formula by hopping over the Channel to France for C'EST CHIC! And TRES CHIC!, and by venturing further afield to Japan for two volumes of NIPPON GIRLS, the label now turns the spotlight on Italy. The set opens with Brunetta's prized dance floor-filler 'Baluba Shake' and closes with 'Pà Diglielo a Mà', a dramatic ballad by big-voiced Nada. The prolific Mina - queen bee of Italy's female singers - gets two tracks: folk rock nugget 'No' and 'Se Telefonando', a sophisto-pop epic courtesy of maestro Ennio Morricone. 12 tracks.;Track List:1. Baluba Shake - Brunetta Her Balubas;2. No - Mina;3. Il Mio Posto Qual' - Ornella Vanoni;4. Sono Qui Con Voi - Caterina Caselli Friends;5. Un Amore Inutile - Isabella Iannetti;6. La Notte Fatta Per Rubare - Catherine Spaak;7. Il Gegheg - Rita Pavone;8. Questa Sinfonia - Carmen Villani;9. Ragazzo Triste - Patty Pravo;10. Non Mai Tardi - Rita Monico;11. Se Telefonando - Mina;12. Pa' Diglielo a Ma' - Nada
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.