- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
City Lights / Can't Get Too Much Love
- Write a Review
- L28551 000000000 L28551000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Jerry Naylor was the Crickets' lead singer in the first half of the 60s. By 1965 he was a solo act, recording with Mike...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Jerry Naylor was the Crickets' lead singer in the first half of the 60s. By 1965 he was a solo act, recording with Mike Curb in Los Angeles. They produced this evocative, blue-eyed soul sound which was picked up by Northern Soul DJs in the late 70s and became hugely popular - especially with the dancers. It gained further fans when included on the Kent LP "Right Back Where We Started From" and will be welcomed as a Kent 7". The flip is another Mike Curb production, only discovered in the last decade and a top tune for the rare soul brigade.;Track List:1. City Lights - Jerry Naylor;2. Can't Get Too Much Love - Johnny Praye
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.