- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Clark Terry - In Orbit
- Write a Review
- #K73804 000000000 K73804000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this classic jazz album. A great Bop album full of firsts and rarities: Thelonious Monk's only R...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this classic jazz album. A great Bop album full of firsts and rarities: Thelonious Monk's only Riverside appearance as a sideman the first of trumpeter Terry's many recordings on flugelhorn the first of a great many Riverside dates for the great bassist Sam Jones and the only occasion on which Monk and drummer Philly Joe Jones recorded together. Key tracks are "One Foot in The Gutter", "Argentina" and the only track by Monk, "Let's Cool One". Bandleader Terry Clarke steers this ace band through tracks such as "One Foot In The Gutter," "Buck's Business," "Very Near Blue," "Trust In Me" and the title track.;Track List:1. In Orbit;2. One Foot in the Gutter;3. Trust in Me;4. Let's Cool One;5. Pea-Eye;6. Argentia;7. Moonlight Fiesta;8. Buck's Business;9. Very Near Blue
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.