- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cocteau Twins - Pink Opaque
- Write a Review
- #K60067 000000000 K60067000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this classic album originally released on the 4AD label. Back in 1986, The Pink Opaque brought t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this classic album originally released on the 4AD label. Back in 1986, The Pink Opaque brought together the best of the Cocteau Twins' early works to become their first official release in the US. Already a cult band on college radio, some classics like 'Pearly-Dewdrops' Drops' and 'Aikea-Guinea' were given new mixes for this release, while it also featured 'Millimillenary', the first run out for incoming band member Simon Raymonde. To this day, it remains a great entry point to a wonderful band. All tracks originally recorded between 1982 and 1985. Elizabeth Fraser and Robin Guthrie appear on all recordings while Simon Raymonde and Will Heggie also appear on various tracks.;Track List:1. The Spangle Maker;2. Millimillenary;3. Wax and Wane (Remixed);4. Hitherto;5. Pearly-Dewdrops (7" Version);6. From the Flagstones;7. Aikea-Guinea;8. Lorelei;9. Pepper-Tree;10. Musette and Drums;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.