- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Colin Hay - Man at Work (Acoustic Vinyl)
- Write a Review
- K54891 000000000 K54891000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In 2003, Colin Hay released MAN ATWORK, a collection of acoustic re-workings of his most classic Men...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In 2003, Colin Hay released MAN ATWORK, a collection of acoustic re-workings of his most classic Men at Work and solo songs. MAN AT WORK went on to become an indie hit, selling nearly 100,000 units, and introducing Hay to a younger generation of fans. The release also spawned new favorites, including 'Beautiful World,' which went on to be featured on the NBC Series SCRUBS. Now, over ten years from it's initial release, Compass Records and Colin Hay have teamed up to deliver the vinyl edition of MAN AT WORK. The LP includes the seminal Men at Work tracks from the original CD release, but has been update to include new recordings of 'It's a Mistake,' 'I Can See it in Your Eyes' and 'Down by the Sea.';Track List:1. Beautiful World (Alternate Mix);2. Down Under (Acoustic Version);3. Love Is Innocent (Re-Release);4. It's a Mistake (Acoustic Version/New Recording);5. Waiting for My Real Life to Begin (Re-Release);6. Who Can It Be Now? (Acoustic Version);7. Overkill (Acoustic Version);8. I Can See It in Your Eyes (Acoustic Version/New Recording);9. I Just Don't Think Ill Ever Get Over You (Radio Edit);10. Down By the Sea (Acoustic Version/New Recording);Special Attributes:ORANGE, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.