- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Colin Stetson - Presents: Sorrow - Reimagining Of Gorecki'S 3Rd Symphony
- Write a Review
- #K60122 000000000 K60122000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Colin Stetson is an American saxophonist and multi-reedist who has c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Colin Stetson is an American saxophonist and multi-reedist who has collaborated with an number of influential indie rock acts such as Arcade Fire, Bon Iver and Bell Orchestre. This 2016 release Sorrow, led by Stetson, is a reimagining of Henryk Górecki's most famous piece, performed by a 12-piece band including Arcade Fire's Sarah Neufeld, Saltland's Rebecca Foon, Greg Fox of Liturgy, Megan Stetson and more and recorded in 2015 in Brooklyn, New York. ‘Symphony No 3’, composed by Polish composer Górecki in 1977, became one of the biggest sellers of classical music of all time, when Elektra Nonesuch's 1992 recording of the Symphony of Sorrowful Songs was released. The recording eventually sold over one million copies and topped classical charts in the USA and Britain. This popular acclaim did not generate wide interest in Górecki's other works, and he pointedly resisted the temptation to repeat earlier success, or compose for commercial reward.;Track List:1. I (Part 1);2. I (Part 2);3. II;4. III;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.