- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Color Film - Living Arrangements
- Write a Review
- #K73726 000000000 K73726000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Color Film sees the duo of Daryl Palumbo and Richard Penzone re-contextual...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Color Film sees the duo of Daryl Palumbo and Richard Penzone re-contextualizing their shared set of influences into a wholly new sonic amalgam that's unmistakably familiar, yet simultaneously shimmers in a way you've never heard before. It's not a reinvention so much as it is a brave progression for this twosome whose collective musical resume includes a myriad of culture-driving projects that have created waves in the music scene. The story of Color Film began six years ago when Palumbo and Penzone united for some scheduled live dates. Palumbo explains,"The two of us probably share more interests than anyone else I've ever met in my life and there are all these wild, arty records that we both love so it only made sense for us to sit down and try to channel that into something new." "There's the pop thing, a lot of synthesizer sounds, sampled instruments and smooth bass and I feel so lucky that we're in a place where we can write this type of music." The duo are the first to admit that the influences and music on Living Arrangements may be less straight-forward than their previous projects but when you consider what informed the album, it makes perfect sense.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.