- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Color Forty Nine - The Color Forty Nine
- Write a Review
- L31475 000000000 L31475000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/06/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 debut release by The Color Forty Nine. The band hails from San Diego, California, where pretty ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/06/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 debut release by The Color Forty Nine. The band hails from San Diego, California, where pretty much everything is nice. The weather and languid pace can easily lull you into a blissful complacency... or implore you to seek for more. For their first recording, the band has mined a collection of seven musical stories from their surroundings, daily life, countries traveled, and the fortunate proximity of the neighboring town of Tijuana, Mexico, a whole different place altogether. Collectively, the members of the band have played throughout the world with previous and current projects such as little white teeth (Phil Beaumont), the Black Heart Procession (Matt Resovich & Jason Hooper), the Album Leaf (Matt Resovich), maquiladora (Phil Beaumont), System's Officer (Jason Hooper) and the John Meeks Band (John Meeks, Matt Resovich). The band members have also sat in with the likes of Eric Bachmann and Pinback as touring members.;Track List:1. I Will;2. Fall Down with You;3. Hours Made;4. No Guarantees;5. Storyteller;6. Did You Think of This All By Yourself?;7. Side of the Road;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.