- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Colosseum - Those Who Are About To Die Salute You
- Write a Review
- #K77033 000000000 K77033000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Those Who Are About to Die Salute You is the debut album by progressive Jazz rockers C...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Those Who Are About to Die Salute You is the debut album by progressive Jazz rockers Colosseum, released in 1969. It is one of the pioneering albums of jazz fusion. The title is a translation of the Latin phrase 'morituri te salutant' that according to popular belief gladiators addressed to the emperor before the beginning of a gladiatorial match. This is a powerful album, unleashing each member's instrumental prowess while consolidating each talent to form an explosive outpouring of progressive jazz/rock. Nothing but praise for the variety and uniqueness of each song, the playing of the musicians, and the group's ability to create a blend of jazz, rock, and classical elements that was unconventional yet accessible. The album reached #15 in the UK Albums Chart.;Track List:1. Walking in the Park;2. Plenty Hard Luck;3. Mandarin;4. Debut;5. Beware the Ides of March;6. The Road She Walked Before;7. Backwater Blues;8. Those About to Die;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.